The MapFish Team is proud to announce MapFish 1.0!
The source archives are available here.
Demos and examples are here.
MapFish-1.0 is based on OpenLayers-2.7.
The main new features of this release are:
- print widgets
- radio buttons in layer tree for base layers
- mapfish.Protocol.MapFish (based on OpenLayers' new Protocol abstraction)
- protocol-based searchers
- upgrade to Ext 2.2
- the online API doc
MapFish Server Framework (Pylons-based development framework)
- feature editing support through an implementation of the MapFish Protocol
- a print proxy for interacting with the print library
- add read support to the Java GeoJSON library
- a Java library to print pdf files
Please take a look at that release's wiki page. Note the HowToMigrateToMapFishServer1.0 page, this may help convert your applications to using MapFish 1.0.